Virtual classrooms serve as the core of online degree programs-a convenient, central location at which you can complete your university coursework. The purpose of this guide is to help you discover the best computer software that works in much the same way as a physical classroom. Learning from a virtual classroom offers many benefits that traditional college degree programs are unable to provide, though campus-based education and online education share many fundamental similarities. In this way, you can explore your options and choose the right software for your school or organization more easily.
Growth of Virtual Classroom
As a result of the pandemic, the number of online learners has increased, largely due to a shift to virtual platforms. According to a study, 21 million online learners registered under eLearning platforms in 2016. By 2020, however, the numbers had nearly tripled to 71 million, and by 2021, the number had reached 92 million
The same data also shows that the United States has the highest number of online learners, with 17.3 million percent of them being online. There are also 13.6 million people in India, 4.8 million people in Mexico, and 3.7 million in Brazil. Conversely, the top countries in terms of learner growth are emerging nations, like Paraguay with 98% growth. Lebanon came in second with 97%, followed by the Philippines with 85%.
Why Virtual Class is Important
- In recent years, virtual learning has been proving to be a very cost-effective method of saving money for students.
- You can save on transportation costs by not having to commute to campus.
- Textbooks and course materials cost more than a thousand dollars every year for the average student.
- There is often less spending on textbooks with virtual coursework since virtual resources are often used.
- Online and on-campus programs can also have different tuition costs. Financial aid is also available for most of the online programs offered by the school.
- As a result of all these savings sources, online classes can be a huge benefit in terms of cost-cutting.
- Active learning and open discussions are among the advantages of virtual classrooms.
- Several features are available to help learners engage in their learning, such as a digital whiteboard, breakout rooms, screen sharing, file annotations, video playback, and quizzing software.
- It's not uncommon for us to drift off during a webinar or even an in-person lecture. Learning becomes passive and learners stop fully absorbing everything that is available.
- Awareness that your students aren't engaged during a lecture is among the worst experiences an educator can have. If students don't get involved in their studies, they may miss deadlines, fail exams, and just feel disillusioned about the subject matter.
- Learning in a virtual classroom is made much more engaging by the interactive features. The students may be asked to participate in a quiz or even interact with a call-in pop-up. Perhaps they'll need to lead a debate.
- A virtual classroom requires active participation.
Comfortable learning space
- Learning online in a virtual classroom feels much less robotic than in an actual classroom.
- A virtual classroom ensures that learners can communicate and chat with peers and teachers without compromising their learning experience.
- Work-and-family balance with the demands of returning to school is why online education is a welcome option for working adults.
- Your commute to classes on campus will now be significantly reduced, and that's just the beginning.
- As a consequence of returning to school, you learn time-management skills through discipline and time management.
- Coursework that is integrated with technology offers a number of advantages.
- Often, you will receive immediate feedback after exams, rather than having to wait days or weeks to hear back.
- The assignments students submit in online courses are uploaded electronically for review by their professors.
- Students submit their work online and professors provide feedback via electronic means. This allows students to get feedback immediately.
- It takes a week or two for students to receive feedback on their assignments in a traditional classroom setting.
- When students receive feedback sooner, they can learn faster and make corrections to their assignments in the future.
- Virtual classes are accessible via mobile phones, and web browsers and users can participate virtually anywhere.
- As a result, virtual classrooms have become increasingly advantageous in today's world.
- It is possible for participants to access the contents regardless of their location or time zone.
- In virtual learning, students do not have to worry about commuting by school bus or cab.
- Access to virtual classes can be gained by simply opening their devices, connecting to the internet, and signing in.
How BrainCert’s Virtual Class Function
This web-based virtual classroom platform is an integral part of the BrainCert online training platform, which offers comprehensive online training. By offering its clients the opportunity to use a collaborative and scalable virtual classroom, BrainCert has been able to provide its clients with a diverse working environment in virtual classrooms.
BrainCert's live class scheduling features simple steps and aesthetics designed with intuitiveness in mind. As part of the first step, you need to select the instructor, select the data center location, enter the class title, set the date and time, set the class description, enable or disable server-side session recording, set the attendee count, select the classroom type, enable or disable webcam and microphone access, chat and screen share access, and set the date and time for the class.
Pandemic exposure has been the driving force behind online learning. Through technology, new models of developing and delivering content over the internet are driving virtual learning. Digital learning has become more personalized thanks to advanced technology and devices. Learning in a virtual environment has many benefits. Particularly BrainCert has something to offer students who are ahead of their peers when it comes to learning that is taught in schools, it is important that they take a path that keeps them challenged and allows them to learn relevant skills.